life needs minerals
Key IssuesObjectives and key performance indicators
- To add value to members businesses by giving advice and information on the issues that may impact on their operations.
- To work with relevant organisations and individuals to safeguard our members right to operate.
- To raise the profile of the Association and promote the key essential role the industry plays in providing essential materials for the economic well being of Northern Ireland.
- Collate and deseminate industry statistics to allow members to benchmark their performance against the industry average.
- Work within key forums such as the Northern Ireland Construction Group and Construction Industry Forum to protect the interests of the quarry products industry.
Key Performance Indicators
- Annual Product Production.
- Participation in stakeholder groups.
- Membership levels.
- Number of operations and area of land quarried.
For information on the MPANI Executive Committee please click here.