life needs minerals
Blaris Industrial Estate
Lisburn BT27 5QB
Areas of work / types of services offered
Finning is the Caterpillar Construction Equipment and Power Systems dealer for Northern Ireland.
From the supply of mobile plant and equipment to construction and extractive industries, to the supply of propulsion engines and power generation equipment in marine applications, to meeting the challenges of customers with a requirement for electrical power generation in construction, industry and retail, in sectors such as pharmaceuticals, data warehousing and marine applications, Finning are there.
Finning in Northern Ireland is part of the world’s largest CAT Dealer – Finning International Incorporated, a global CAT dealer with responsibility for territories including the United Kingdom, Western Canada, Chile, Argentina, Bolivia and Uruguay.
In Northern Ireland, we are proud to provide exceptional service to our customers across a wide variety of industries including quarrying, construction, waste and recycling, agriculture and many more besides. We have an experienced and highly skilled Power Systems Division delivering power related solutions and support to manufacturing, retail, IT, pharma, marine, industrial and oil and gas markets.
Finning delivers solutions that enable customers to achieve the lowest owning and operating costs while maximising equipment uptime. At Finning we are determined and committed to lead the way in working safely – health, safety and the care of the environment being central to our organisational culture- a culture where employees put safety first and support high environmental standards in the industries in which we
- New and Used Caterpillar machine sales
- Equipment protection plans
- Full range of Customer Support Agreements
- Block labour
- Component and machine rebuilds
- Mobile and in house hydraulic hose repair & couplings
- Finsight condition monitoring
- Fluid analysis
- ECM Downloads
- Full range of equipment inspections
- Undercarriage overhauls
- All makes and models cylinder repairs
- Engine, transmission and hydraulic testing
- Environmental waste disposal
- Product support consultation
- Fleet lifecycle planning and optimisation
- Full range of parts options including new, remanufactured, service exchange, used and classic
- 24/7 online parts ordering
The above is supported by a team of Onsite and Workshop Caterpillar trained technicians who are Environmental, Health & Safety compliant
(if you have experience with Aggregates Levy Credit Scheme, please emphasis this as well)